MASTERING REAL ESTATE STRATEGIES
Mastering Real Estate Tax Strategies is a unique opportunity for real estate investors to up their real estate investment returns. It’s a five-hour video tutorial with supporting hard copy materials that walks you through how to use real estate as a tax shelter. By using tax law, one investor took a 10.6% return on a real estate investment and turned it into a 31.2% return – That may be possible for you too.
When you really understand the taxation of real estate, you’ll have more money and peace of mind. You’ll know what to do to “create” the best numbers possible to give to your tax preparer. It’s almost certain that you aren’t using your real estate losses to help cut your “non-passive” income tax burden. Mastering Real Estate Tax Strategies gives you two ways to get even your W2 income tax burden cut by owning real estate. Even seasoned real estate investors are shocked by the money they have missed. Don’t give the IRS another dime that’s rightfully yours. Look at what you’ll get:
- More money
- Less stress
- Reduced risk of IRS audit
- A system to make real estate tax reporting fast and reduce the pain
- Protection of your real estate from lawsuits, financial downturns, and bad investments
- Your tax bill slashed
- A way to sell and acquire real estate without paying capital gains tax
- Super charged retirement savings
- Peace of mind
- An understanding of your real estate numbers
- A way to defer or even eliminate taxes on the sale of investment real estate
- Three ways to change the classification of improvements to repairs so you can get an immediate tax deduction
- A blueprint to use cost segregation along with bonus depreciation to accelerate tax benefits
- Higher returns on real estate investing
You’ve got your accountant or your favorite tax software, but they aren’t meeting with you midyear to strategize how to cut your 2022 taxes. Of course, if you did meet with your accountant for an hour, there would be a $300 bill. We meet with our clients and save them collectively millions of dollars in taxes by just coaching them through the whole year. You’ve got to prepare your finances all year as you go along to get the best tax result.
Well, Ben and I can’t coach everybody as a client, but we can help you through your tax planning virtually. We’ll even guarantee you’ll take home more money this year if we can just make a few tweaks with you on your strategies and numbers early in the year. Of course, this all has to be done before the end of the year.
Ben is the former IRS Special Auditor/Agent that works with me now. He can really help get your tax burden down, down, down. Plus, we’ve got to cut your audit risk. Ben taught the IRS auditors how to pick tax returns to audit. Biden has put $80 Billion into the IRS just to increase audits. He wants to collect $1 trillion more in taxes simply more–a lot more– audits. Now is the time to learn about reducing your risk of audit.
We are going to spend 4 hours and walk you through what you need to consider for your 2021 taxes. You have never had anyone do this for you – at least not like we are going to. Look at what we will cover.
- Passive losses in real estate investing
- Maximizing 199A (20% Trump deduction)—take advantage now before it disappears—it’s not gone yet
- Above the line / below the line accounting
- 5 ways to lower your adjusted gross income (AGI)
- Marginal tax rates vs. effective tax rates—easily calculate your own tax savings without waiting for your accountant
- Business equipment purchases—that could be your real estate or home business
- Tax deductions with cash outflow vs. without cash flow outputs
- How to cut your chances of audit by ten times
This year it is critical. Our goal is to cut your taxes by 20%. How much more money would that give you this year? If you think that only people with over $400,000 in income can cut their taxes and will be affected by the new proposed tax law changes, I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn I would love to sell you. How will the coming guaranteed tax changes affect you? For example, do you know what about the alternative minimum tax changes that are already certain?
Register NOW and the first 20 people will get a free tax review by Ben’s accounting firm.