Accumulation and Preservation of Wealth Planning System: Personal Planning and Business Planning All In ONE!
Complete course with proven strategies on effective tax planning, estate planning and asset protection for your business and personal affairs.
The course takes you by the hand and shows you step by step how to use the law to make money and protect assets.
Personal Planning Package
Let us guide you step by step on how to prepare your Living Revocable Trust, Durable Power of Attorney, Last Will, and Living Will. This package will show you where you need to edit forms to make them work for your specific situation. They are not just fill-in-the-blank forms. A simple fill in the blank form is no good to you. These forms will be adapted to your needs. Don’t worry, you can do it. It’s easy when you have the Accumulation and Preservation of Wealth System.
A complete set of documents on flash drive so you can easily edit them, including:
- Revocable Living Trust – A variety of trust templates to choose which works best for your situation. The audio tutorials give you little known techniques to let you protect assets and plan to stop black widows after either you or your spouse dies. The Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trust (QTIP Trust) is included for limiting the distribution of assets by the surviving spouse and addressing the black widow issues.
- Last Will and Testament – Whether you decide to just create a will without creating a trust, or if you are integrating a will with a Living Revocable Trust, a will is essential to your estate planning goals even if you have a trust.
- Living Will – Make sure the medical community understands your real wishes when it comes to keeping your body alive when your brain is not.
- Durable Power of Attorney – Make sure someone has the authority to take care of your personal matters if you become incapacitated. You have a 500 percent bigger chance of being incompetent or incapacitated next week than you do being dead.
- Children’s Trust – Placing assets into a children’s trust (such as your office equipment, etc.) can protect it from creditors and remove it from your estate. Plus, you can move money to the children and save the taxes on that money in many cases. (Let me let you in on a secret. An attorney will call this trust a 2503 trust – you don’t even need children.)
- Life Insurance Trust – Remove your life insurance from the IRS reach with this irrevocable life insurance trust. Yes, your life insurance is taxable, even though your agent may have said it wasn’t. People routinely lose half of their life insurance to the IRS. Save potentially hundreds of thousands in taxes.
Business Planning Package
Guides you through creating and maintaining the appropriate business structures, including making decisions on whether to use a corporation, limited liability company, limited family partnership, etc. I teach you to use these structures properly to legally shield your assets and plan for maximum tax savings. Your business is your most important tax shelter. You will be able to make an extra $10,000 plus this year.
- Corporation documents (Both C and S Corporations), including Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Waiver of Notices, Minutes of Organizational Meeting, Minutes of a Special Meeting Documents for simple Section 105 employee benefit plans, and an extensive 38 point checklist for making your Corporation hold up in court.
- Limited Liability Company documents, including Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, Purchaser’s Membership Interest Certificate, and special 27 point checklist of Items to Review for ensuring your LLC’s limited liability will hold up in court. The LLC is your most flexible business tool today.
- General Partnership, includes a full agreement. Sixty percent of the population is in a General Partnership. You don’t want the liability of being in a General Partnership, but if you are going to be in one, use this document and define what you are doing. Learn how to tell if you are in a partnership already – you probably don’t even know you’re in one. Over half of the population is in a general partnership, and they don’t know it. They are hanging out fully exposed. Where is the attack coming from? Do what you can to protect yourself now.
- Family Limited Partnership, includes agreement and Certificate of Limited Partnership Interests. This is a business tool for the family. It gives great asset protection, tax advantages and estate planning advantages.
- Independent Contractor’s Agreement, includes several examples of the agreements. Read them and use the one that best fits your situation. Without the document, you may think you are hiring the guy as an independent, but when there is a law suit, the presumption of law is he is your employee.
- Real Estate Lease includes the kitchen-sink business lease. It has everything including the kitchen sink. Take out the parts you don’t like, and you’ve got your lease left.
- Equipment Lease gives you a written lease template to use right away. Renting equipment to your own business is a neat asset protection tool and tax planning tool. You have to use the LLC or FLP, but it works if you set things up properly with a written lease.
Winning the Identity Theft War
13% of all consumer complaints involve online identity theft. It can take $2300 and 200 hours to fix a problem. Winning the Identity Theft War helps you avoid the problems and protect yourself.
- Step-by-step tips to minimize your risk
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Vulnerability Test
- Pointers on keeping your personal information private
- What to do if your ID is stolen
- Attorney Hotline
- License for use by Immediate Family (including your parents and your children)
- $500 discount off tuition for two-day Virtual Boot Camp