This first time exclusive deal means you get access in real time. There will be eight sessions on these Tuesdays at 10 am Mountain:
November 9 and 30, 2021; December 14, 2021; January 4 and 18, 2022; February 1 and 15, 2022, and March 1, 2022.
If you join us mid-program, you will be given access to all previous recordings and workbooks and be invited to participate in all future sessions.
These sessions will cover the following information:
- Forms of Ownership/Asset Protection—IRA
- Passive/Active Losses—Deducting Losses
- Repair vs. Improvements—Safe Harbor
- Depreciation Methods—Cost Segregation Study—Land vs. Building
- Real Estate Professional—Deductions for Landlords
- Airbnb—Short Term Rentals
- 1031/Sale of Real Estate/Land Contracts/Lease Purchase Options
You will receive recordings and handouts for all the sessions (including the Short Term Rental Taxation Workshop on October 20), as well as the final completed workbook, worksheets, and materials for the entire course.
There are no reviews yet.