You’ve got your accountant or your favorite tax software, but they weren’t meeting with you midyear to strategize how to cut your 2021 taxes. Of course, if you did meet with your accountant for an hour, there would be a $300 bill. We meet with our clients and save them collectively millions of dollars in taxes by just coaching them through the whole year. You’ve got to prepare your finances all year as you go along to get the best tax result.
Well, Ben and I can’t coach everybody as a client, but we can help you through your tax planning virtually. We’ll even guarantee you’ll take home more money this year if we can just make a few tweaks with you on your strategies and numbers early in the year. Of course, this all has to be done before the end of the year.
Ben is the former IRS Special Auditor/Agent that works with me now. He can really help get your tax burden down, down, down. Plus, we’ve got to cut your audit risk. Ben taught the IRS auditors how to pick tax returns to audit. Biden has put $95 Billion into the IRS just to increase audits. He wants to collect $2 trillion more in taxes simply through stricter audits. Now is the time to learn about reducing your risk of audit.
We are going to spend 4 hours and walk you through what you need to consider for your 2021 taxes. You have never had anyone do this for you – at least not like we are going to. Look at what we will cover.
- Passive losses in real estate investing
- Maximizing 199A (20% Trump deduction)—take advantage now before it disappears—it’s not gone yet
- Above the line / below the line accounting
- 5 ways to lower your adjusted gross income (AGI)
- Marginal tax rates vs. effective tax rates—easily calculate your own tax savings without waiting for your accountant
- Business equipment purchases—that could be your real estate or home business
- Tax deductions with cash outflow vs. without cash flow outputs
- How to cut your chances of audit by ten times
This year it is critical. Don’t even think of not spending an hour with your accountant or attorney, because we know taxes are going way up. If you think that only people with over $400,000 in income are going to be affected, I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn I would love to sell you. For example, what about the alternative minimum tax?
Join us. Register by Cyber Monday, November 29th and get a free review of your 2020 tax return. That’s a $1400 value. You’ll upload your return to a secure portal and one of our accountants will go over it with you.
Register NOW and get your free tax review.