Friday, December 4th 9:00am-1:00 pm Mountain Standard Time
You’ve got your accountant or your favorite tax software, but they aren’t meeting with you the first of December to strategize how to cut your 2020 taxes. Of course, if you did meet with your accountant for an hour, there would be a $500 bill. We meet with our clients and save them collectively millions of dollars in taxes by just coaching them through December. You’ve got to prepare your finances to get the best tax result.
Well, Ben and I have decided that we can coach you through your tax planning virtually. We’ll even guarantee you’ll take home more money this year if we can just make a few tweaks with you on your numbers. Or course, this all has to be done before the end of the year.
Ben is the former IRS Special Agent/Special Auditor that works with me now. He can really help get your tax burden down, down, down.
We are going to spend 4 hours and walk you through what you need to consider for year-end tax planning. You have never had anyone do this for you – at least not like we are going to. Look at what we will cover.
- Passive losses in real estate investing
- Maximizing 199A (20% Trump deduction)—take advantage now before it disappears
- Above the line / below the line accounting
- 5 ways to lower your adjusted gross income (AGI)
- Marginal tax rates vs. effective tax rates—easily calculate your own tax savings without waiting for your accountant
- Year-end equipment purchases
- Tax deductions with cash outflow vs. without cash flow outputs
- How to cut your chances of audit by ten times
This year it is critical. Don’t even think of not spending an hour with your accountant or attorney, because we know taxes are going way up. If you think that only people with over $400,000 in income are going to be affected, I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn I would love to sell you. For example, what about the alternative minimum tax?
Join us. Register before December 1st and get a free review of your 2019 tax return. That’s a $400 value. You’ll upload it to a secure portal and one of our accountants will go over it with you. Remember this is all guaranteed. If you can’t make more than your tuition by implementing something you learn at the Tax Summit, ask for your tuition back by January 1, 2021.
Register NOW and get your free tax review.